You Asked... I'm Answering!

 
You are receiving this email as a part of your subscription to The Startup Investor. To remove your email from this list, unsubscribe here.
 
The Startup Investor
Tuesday, November 26, 2019
You Asked... I'm Answering!
Dear Startup Investor,

Today I wanted to follow up with you about something I sent your way a few weeks ago.

It was a video message from me and my friend Andrew Keene. In case you missed it, just click here to check it out.

The reason I'm revisiting this today is that my team and I received an overwhelming response to that video. We've gotten comments, emails, even telephone calls about Andrew Keene's inspiring story.

A lot of the people who reached out to us were impressed by his grit and good attitude. But the overwhelming majority had just one question...

"How can I learn to do what Andrew does?"

Now, before I get into that, I just want to point out that there are two kinds of people in this world.

Me? I'm a person who loves to work. I run multiple global businesses and work as a full-time angel investor, among other things. My work is my passion - I work seven days a week not because I have to, but because I like to.

Andrew is the kind of guy who would rather spend his time doing the things that matter most to him - traveling the world, helping out his loved ones, and taking his dog Bolt to the park. And he found a way to do all that and more by working 1 hour a day, 4 days a week.

Like I said... two kinds of people. So it came as no surprise to me that so many of you wanted to learn more about Andrew's system.

Personally, I'm completely on board. Just like with anything else, diversification is key to successful investing. Think about it this way... while angel investing could bag you life-changing gains in a couple of years, this trading strategy could net you 100%, 200%, even 500% returns in just a few days.

Why wouldn't you want to do both?

The best part is that Andrew has agreed to give away free access to his presentation on how to get started. Just click here to watch it.

Until next time,


Neil Patel
Trending
Stay Connected
facebook twitter instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment