I want you to have it all (that's why I'm doing this)

 
You are receiving this email as a part of your subscription to The Startup Investor. To remove your email from this list, unsubscribe here.
 
The Startup Investor
Dear Reader,

I've been trying my best to reach you...

But now, we're coming down to the wire.

Before I left for the holiday break, I recorded a last-minute video to tell you about something incredible.

This isn't your average "Happy Thanksgiving" note...

This is a message that ends with something big in store for you.

And to make sure as many people as possible can experience it, we've made these unprecedented special arrangements...

But those are only available until midnight tomorrow.

So I'm afraid that if you don't see what's happening now, you might never know what you're missing.

All you have to do is watch this now...

And you'll come away with everything you need to know.

Heck, you'll even get to "meet" the special guest who's making this all possible.

But time's running out, so I won't say too much more.

Click here and you can see everything - before it's too late.

To your success,


Mike Ward
Publisher, Angels & Entrepreneurs

 

No comments:

Post a Comment