Leaked Data Video #2

Leaked Data Video #2:
What Few Saw Coming


Yesterday I shared the first of three videos with you, revealing the power of the "leaked data" I spent $250,000 to make accessible to people like you.

This is data that the Bureau of Labor Statistics gathers regularly, and makes public. But it does so in such a way as to make the information all but useless to you. Only those with a very specific college degree can make heads or tails of it. So I found someone like that and paid them a boat load of money to process the data into useful information.

In today's video, Rodney and I continue to explain what this data allows us to see. And even more importantly, how you can benefit from it as well.

Come back Monday to see the third of these three videos. In the meantime, if you haven't already done so, you can find more revelations from this leaked data here.

READ MORE »

If You Can Read Between The Lines Of These Official Public Government Documents…

You Could Double Your Money In 10 Months!

Click Here To Find Out How >>

Trending Stories...

Leaked Data Video #2: What Few Saw Coming

Yesterday I shared the first of three videos with you, revealing the power of the "leaked data" I spent $250,000 to make it accessible to people like you. This is information that the Bureau of Labor Statistics gathers regularly, and makes public. But it does so in such a way as to make the information...

Leaked Data Video #1: The Secret Behind Making Money

Several years ago, I uncovered something shocking hidden inside official public documents from the U.S. Bureau of Labor. It was data so powerful that the government had done an ingenious job of hiding it from people by putting it in plain sight. I invested more than $250,000 to decode this information and turn it into...

The Investor's Case For Cannabis

It's only been a half-decade since 2014, but it really seems like a lifetime ago. I still had a kid in high school, I wasn't quite yet 50, and marijuana was still illegal… for the most part. Marijuana sales for medical use had been legal in several states since the mid-1990s. However, 2014 was the...

You Need Flexible, Systematic Investment Systems in This Ultra-Volatile Period

Most financial advisors have a simple religion: Invest for the long term, diversify, buy and hold, and don't try to time the markets… The truth is, that works most of the time. It would have worked very well from 1942 to 1968, and again from 1982 to early 2000. Those were the best of the...

Clash of the Titans: Amazon vs. the Fed

I'm tempted to glance at Amazon today. I don't need anything, but that's not the point. Surely there's a new gadget or doohickey that will make my life immediately better, even if I don't know that it exists. Once I see it, I'll have to have it – chances are that Amazon is offering it...

No comments:

Post a Comment