The Surprising Achilles’ Heel of This Bubble

The Surprising Achilles'
Heel of This Bubble


Do I regret moving to Puerto Rico in light of all these protests lately?

Absolutely not.

What I do regret is that people in the U.S. seem unwilling to fight for their rights the way the Puerto Ricans have the last few weeks.

But today I don't want to talk about what's happening on the ground in this beautiful place. Rather, I want to tell you about the Achilles' Heel of this bubble.

It's emerging world debt!

And it's a much bigger problem than we're being led to believe.

Listen to my video today to find out why… and what we can expect next.

READ MORE »

[SHOCKING] I Swore I'D Never Recommend a Cannabis Stock…

…And then I discovered the Cannabis Profit Code! It points the way to cannabis stocks with the potential to rise not 100%... or 200%... but up to1,000%! The backtest of this powerful strategy shows that it can identify up to FIVE 1,000% winners a year. Cannabis stocks can be risky, but I've designed a strategy that backtests show could have produced an incredible $53 in average profits for every $1 of loss. Go here now for the inside story on the Cannabis Profit Code.

Trending Stories...

The Government Just Screwed Us Again

Conservatives vs. Liberals I've got friends on both sides of the political aisle. Some are huge Trump supporters. They're giddy over his tweets about "The Squad." They think, why not call out people who demean the country? And if they don't like it here, why don't they just go anywhere else? And how about enforcing...

Can You Stomach Pot Stocks?

The cannabis industry as a whole holds a ton of promise, which Rodney alluded to yesterday when he discussed Tuesday's Senate Banking Committee hearing. But since many companies won't live up to their hopes and dreams, I think investors are best-served taking a technical approach to buying pot stocks. In mid-May, I shared my "technical...

The Cannabis Industry Is About to Get a Huge Jolt

It's another hot week on the Texas Gulf Coast. For yet another day, when I went on my morning run at 4:45 am, the temperature was 84 degrees. And with humidity, it was a heat index of 96. This Was The Coolest Time Of Day It's about now that we start longing for the cooler...

When the Predictable Becomes Unpredictable… That's When the Breakthroughs Happen

The biggest breakthrough in my research came in 1988. That was when I came up with my Generational Spending Wave. With it, I could predict the economy almost five decades out. And I did so by lagging the birth index for the predictable peak spending of the average household. I Needed To Make Some Tweaks...

Bad and Good News for Pot Investors

Pot. Pot. Everywhere. It's new, it's exciting. It's an emerging high growth industry that has investors clambering over themselves to invest in the big one now so they can hold the stock for 10 years and then walk away millionaires. I've got bad news for them. And some good news. Bad News First… They're going...

The Investor's Case For Cannabis

It's only been a half-decade since 2014, but it really seems like a lifetime ago. I still had a kid in high school, I wasn't quite yet 50, and marijuana was still illegal… for the most part. Marijuana sales for medical use had been legal in several states since the mid-1990s. However, 2014 was the...

No comments:

Post a Comment