The Best Lesson You'll Learn in Angel Investing

 
You are receiving this email as a part of your subscription to The Startup Investor. To remove your email from this list, unsubscribe here.
 
The Startup Investor
Tuesday, July 2, 2019
The Best Lesson You'll Learn in Angel Investing
Click to Watch
Dear Startup Investor,

Neil Patel here. Today, I want to talk about the biggest mistake you could make as an angel investor.

When I first started out, more than ten years ago, I made a few choices that I wish I could go back and change.

Don't get me wrong. I was still making good returns on my portfolio.

But I did put my money behind a couple of projects that didn't quite flourish. Those cut into my bottom line.

I didn't start making amazing returns until a few years later - once I honed my approach.

Those underwhelming investments taught me a critical lesson.

In fact, it's the biggest piece of advice I can give you, as a fellow angel investor.

And it could just be your key to unlock the doors to 1,000X returns.

Click here to learn what it is.


Until next time,

Neil
 
Stay Connected
facebook twitter instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment