My Favorite Angel Investing Strategy - and Soon to Be Yours

 
You are receiving this email as a part of your subscription to The Startup Investor. To remove your email from this list, unsubscribe here.
 
The Startup Investor
Tuesday, July 2, 2019
My Favorite Angel Investing Strategy - and Soon to Be Yours
Click to Watch
Dear Startup Investor,

I was in my early 20's when I started angel investing.

In a way, starting young was a very good thing. I had my "finger on the pulse," so to speak - and that helped me identify hot trends that could catapult certain startups towards success.

And, by 25, I already knew a thing or two about running businesses... in fact, I had personally launched a few.

Still, angel investing is a little more intricate than just making assumptions about what people will buy.

Great angel investors consider a myriad of factors before signing the dotted line: market trends, legal obstacles, founder history... the list goes on.

It's a lot to keep track of, especially when you're still learning how the system works.

Fortunately, a very successful angel gave me a piece of advice that turned my way of thinking on its head.

I won't name names, but this angel had it all: incredible properties, fancy cars, and a lifestyle to match.

Click here to learn what that seasoned pro taught me - it's sure to help you just as much as it helped me.

Until next time,


Neil Patel
 
Stay Connected
facebook twitter instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment