How the Gov’t Hides This Incredible Data

How the Government Hides This Incredible Data


Markets across the board seemed under the weather this morning. Still, the Nasdaq is just 1,760 points away from my Dark Window 10,000 forecast. While that might seem like a lot, think about it this way: Six months ago – at the beginning of the year – the Nasdaq was at 6,506… 1,737 points lower than today…

We are in a Megaphone pattern that could see markets dip or pop, but everything still points to that final Dark Window blowout finale into the end of the year. That Nasdaq 10,000 is closer than you think. So now is the time to make hay while the sun shines.

I don't mean buy and hold. I mean trade.

Follow the work our quant is doing in the Cannabis space.

Go fortune hunting with Rodney.

Or go where the data points. Data that the government all but hides from you… but that I've been able to decipher.

For example, there are 11 sectors heading into a boom phase right now. You've just got to know where to look. But considering the raw government data is useless. Instead, we've got your back because I've deciphered the "code."

So today, I'll share details on one of those sectors. But before I do, a caveat…

Yes, this Dark Window presents an incredible opportunity.

Yes, the 11 sectors I've hinted at will benefit from this scenario.

BUT, at the end of this Dark Window is a major crisis that will reset all financial assets. I expect we'll see this unfold between 2020 and 2023. During that time, your profit opportunities will be of a different kind, and again, my team and I will guide you through.

Then, once the decks are clear, the 11 sectors currently in take-off mode will resume their course upward because they're driven by an unstoppable force.

It's literally, all, lifechanging.

Now, let's look at one of those sectors to set your sites on… in the near term AND long term…

READ MORE »

Top Experts Gathering in Washington DC to Reveal Major Profit Insights about the Next 18 Months

Harry Dent, is bringing the world's top political, economic and investment research experts to our nation's capital, to reveal how the events of the next 18 months could make AND save you a fortune. And for a limited time, Dent Research readers can secure a 40% discount on their ticket to the 2019 Irrational Economic Summit. For complete details on the fantastic lineup of speakers and our luxurious venue, just go here now.

Trending Stories...

Did You Hear About the Billionaire Who Lost 90% of His Wealth?

Do you remember Ted Turner, the media mogul who founded CNN? At the turn of this century, he lost 90% of his wealth, leaving him with just $1 billion. "Boo hoo!" you might say. "He was still a billionaire." That is true, but no matter how much wealth you have, losing that much money is ...

Come Back, Ross Perot!

In 2008, the mother of one of my best friends died. I flew to Dallas, Texas, to attend the funeral, and found my way to the chapel at the funeral home. After I sat down, an older gentleman and a middle-aged woman sat behind me. Soon after that, a woman came out to sing a...

What If Venezuela and Iran Can't Access Oil?

We're hyper-focused on politics at the moment because, well, Trump. If he weren't the president, with unshakeable support from one faction while inducing loathing from another, then the 2020 election cycle might be a touch less fanatical. But he is the president, and we've got Democratic hopefuls pummeling each other as they move to the...

Why You Should Care About New Prime Minister of Greece

Yesterday, Greece got a new Prime Minister, after its New Democracy party won the weekend election. A center-right party. That's significant, as I explain in the video I recorded for you today to discuss this important event. The promise: We're going to make Greece great again. But can they deliver? Can they turn their county...

The Tipping Point: Could Trump Win 2020 Election?

I hate politics. I hate that it's inescapable. What I don't hate is the investment opportunities the 2020 election will present us. So I hate, and then embrace… And with the 2020 election fast approaching, we face a major tipping point… economically, politically, historically. That means NOW is the time to prepare to protect your...

No comments:

Post a Comment