Our biggest moment of the year has arrived

 
You are receiving this email as a part of your subscription to The Startup Investor. To remove your email from this list, unsubscribe here.
 
The Startup Investor
AUTHORIZED: I Just Received the Official Stamp of Approval to Share This with You

(Click to watch the full broadcast.)

We touched base yesterday. If you missed it, I'll give you a quick rundown.

Tom Gentile...

In the past, maybe you knew him as America's #1 Pattern Trader - but now, you know him as my personal confidant.

I'm coming to you live from the National Institute for Cannabis Investors - and let me tell you, just like the folks at the Angels & Entrepreneurs Network, they're all about community over here.

In fact, the day Tom and I met - we came up with a pact.

I agreed that whenever I approached an opportunity in his corner of the market, I'd share it with him.

And likewise, whenever Tom catches the scent of a budding opportunity, he pulls me in for backup.

So when I received his phone call the other day, I knew this would be big.

But I had no idea HOW big.

It fits right into everything we've been talking about, Subscriber.

Right now - he's hot on the heels of America's fastest-moving industry. And believe me, he knows how to play it faster than anyone else in the game.

But here's the thing - Tom is a humble guy.

So I'll do the bragging for him.

If you ask me, there's no way to be humble when we're talking about the potential difference between $660 and $15,424.

I'm talking about Cronos Group... one of the cannabis market's biggest hitters.

Had you bought shares of their stock back in December, data shows you could've seen a 38% return. Nothing to write home about.

On the other hand, had you taken advantage of Tom's exclusive market maneuver...

You could've seen a 3,113% return - IN JUST FOUR DAYS.

Guys, that's a 23 TIMES BIGGER payday...

And the difference between $660 and $15,424.

Believe me, the days of traditional investing pale in comparison to what's going on in Wall Street's outlying arena.

But here's where you come in...

I asked for special permission to share this intel with you, and Tom gave me the official OK just a few hours ago.

As the two worlds collide, I hope you're here for the ride.

This is your chance to get in now.

Sincerely,


Neil Patel
Founder, Angels & Entrepreneurs Network

 

No comments:

Post a Comment