Bigger wins, less hassle?

 
You are receiving this email as a part of your subscription to The Startup Investor. To remove your email from this list, unsubscribe here.
 
The Startup Investor
It's Official: Angel Returns Beat the S&P (by a Landslide)
Dear Reader,

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

Angel investing can be one of the BEST ways to turn over profits.

I'm not trying to win you over or sing from the rooftops about how much I love it (even though I probably could). The truth is, I've witnessed its power firsthand.

  • When Apple went public, its first investor got a return of 220,552%.
  • At peak valuation, SpaceX angel investors could've pocketed 162,234%.
  • Even Etsy sparked a peak valuation of 280,572% for its early movers...

Which wasn't even in the ballpark for regular investors.

In fact, that Etsy figure?

It was one thousand...

Five hundred...

And twenty-five times GREATER than what you would've received if you had waited until that stock was listed on the S&P.

That's almost too good to be true.

But as you'll see...

It's entirely possible right here.

Sincerely,


Neil Patel
Founder, Angels & Entrepreneurs Network

P.S. I'm ready to show you TWO of my personal picks - both of which are doing some truly incredible things. Take a sneak peek...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment