The link between the New Zealand and Sri Lanka tragedies

Up Next: The 250-Year
Political Revolution


Last Wednesday, I wrote to you about the 70-year Globe Buster – the second iteration of the 35-year Geopolitical Cycle that brings with it chaos and global agony during its negative turn.

And man! This cycle has truly been brutal. 9/11. Civil wars. The Arab Spring. Mass shootings. White supremacist terror attacks. In fact, more terror attacks than any of us care to think about… the latest being the terror attack in Sri Lanka on Easter Sunday. At least 290 killed… on a holy day meant for rest and worship…

My deepest condolences to the families of all those lost at the whim of gutless brutes.

I am relieved that this cycle turns back up in a few years. But that brings into play the larger 250-year Political Revolution Cycle that is mushrooming.

The last time a confluence of revolution cycles came together like this was during the emergence of the American Revolution between 1765 and 1783. The simultaneous advent of democracy, free-market capitalism, and the Industrial Revolution was, in retrospect, the most important event of modern history.

Do you realize in the crescendo year of 1776 that we saw the Declaration of Independence signed, the perfection and patenting of the steam engine, and the publishing of Adam Smith’s infamous book on capitalism, The Wealth of Nations?

Three powerful cycles converge in 2023

The last 250-year cycle was preceded by the massive Protestant Reformation of the early 1500s, which still shapes Europe and Christian religions around the world today. But that revolution was joined by an 84-year Populist Revolution Cycle and a 28-Year Financial Crisis Cycle.

No wonder that created such a massive impact.

And it’s happening again today…

READ MORE »

New study reveals why America is headed for disaster

According to America’s #1 economist, this shocking event only happens every 250 years. It’s called “Zero Hour”... and when it happens again soon, it’s going to trigger the greatest upheaval in modern history… bankrupting millions of Americans practically overnight. But you don’t have to be one of them.

In fact, if you take a few simple steps today to prepare yourself, this event could make you very rich in the months and years ahead. Click here for the full story.


Trending Stories...

The Good Path to Greater Income Inequality

I want the difference between median pay and a top earner to get bigger. A lot bigger. It's not that I want average workers to earn less… I'm just hoping that a top earner can make more. And I've got a specific top earner in mind. It's not Michael Corbat, CEO of Citigroup, who was...

The 70-Year Globe Buster is Almost Over

Conspiracy theorists are out in force, proclaiming the Notre Dame Cathedral fire an intentional act against the Catholic faith just days before Easter. Paris officials denounced the idea, pointing to the more likely cause being an unfortunate accident during the $6.8 million renovation project that was under way in the landmark. I don't believe the...

We'll Pay the Retirement Bill for Many

I find myself thinking more about retirement. I don't want to trade my daily routine for the cruise ship, but I'm developing a laser focus on generating more income that I can put away for later use… which explains my latest business foray into the golf cart rental business. The venture is turning a profit...

Taxes, Government Waste, and a Better Way

This is an expensive week for me. Our wedding anniversary is the 14th, Tax Day is the 15th, and my youngest child's birthday falls on the 16th. Only two of those days make me happy. This year I'm getting a bit of a refund, but I'll never see it. Because my income varies, it's hard...

Real Estate Is Flashing Warnings

Did you know that the major leading indicator of the great 2008/9 financial crisis was real estate? In fact, real estate has played a significant role in the majority of economic and financial crisis of the last three centuries. The real estate bubble peaked in early 2006… way before the stock market bubble peaked in...

No comments:

Post a Comment