[Latest Video] The Greatest Opportunity Ahead

The Greatest Opportunity Ahead


I’m travelling to Australia on Sunday for my third six-city tour in 14 months. I’ve been looking at the countries near them that they export to… and it just keeps reminding me that the biggest opportunity that will come out of the big crash ahead – when the Dark Window slams shut – is going to be China versus India.

China, since the mid-1980’s has been the up and coming country, adding 1.1% urbanization every year. That’s more than 3 times faster than India’s rate. Their GDP per capita is $18,369 when you adjust for the lower cost of living. India’s GDP per capita is only $7,432.

But I see the tables shifting as we move through the crisis ahead. I share the details with you in today’s video.

Watch now.

WATCH ON FACEBOOK »

The Truth Exposed: The Future of the Markets & Your Wealth

In his brand-new exclusive presentation, Harry Dent reveals the truth about why he's standing by his controversial market prediction 100%! He'll show you why Wall Street is overdue for a massive reset and why the effects could be devastating if you're not prepared. Learn how you can still act now, to take advantage of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to build your wealth for generations! Click here to register now!

Trending Stories...

The Good Path to Greater Income Inequality

I want the difference between median pay and a top earner to get bigger. A lot bigger. It's not that I want average workers to earn less… I'm just hoping that a top earner can make more. And I've got a specific top earner in mind. It's not Michael Corbat, CEO of Citigroup, who was...

The 70-Year Globe Buster is Almost Over

Conspiracy theorists are out in force, proclaiming the Notre Dame Cathedral fire an intentional act against the Catholic faith just days before Easter. Paris officials denounced the idea, pointing to the more likely cause being an unfortunate accident during the $6.8 million renovation project that was under way in the landmark. I don't believe the...

We'll Pay the Retirement Bill for Many

I find myself thinking more about retirement. I don't want to trade my daily routine for the cruise ship, but I'm developing a laser focus on generating more income that I can put away for later use… which explains my latest business foray into the golf cart rental business. The venture is turning a profit...

Taxes, Government Waste, and a Better Way

This is an expensive week for me. Our wedding anniversary is the 14th, Tax Day is the 15th, and my youngest child's birthday falls on the 16th. Only two of those days make me happy. This year I'm getting a bit of a refund, but I'll never see it. Because my income varies, it's hard...

Real Estate Is Flashing Warnings

Did you know that the major leading indicator of the great 2008/9 financial crisis was real estate? In fact, real estate has played a significant role in the majority of economic and financial crisis of the last three centuries. The real estate bubble peaked in early 2006… way before the stock market bubble peaked in...

No comments:

Post a Comment