Everything could collapse on March 19th

Mike Larson, Editor of Safe Money Report, warned us about the 2008 crash, and is now issuing another urgent alert. Read below to get more details.
You're receiving this email because you are subscribed to Options Profits Daily,
if you no longer wish to receive these emails you can unsubscribe here.
EDITOR'S NOTE: Mike Larson, Editor of Safe Money Report, warned us about the 2008 crash, and is now issuing another urgent alert. Read below to get more details.
Fellow Investor,

I wish I was wrong about this one. I really do.

Just like I wish I had been wrong when I warned you about the Crash of 2008. (Investors who listened and prepared could've avoided portfolio losses as high as 57%.)

Or when I warned about the housing crisis more than a year in advance ...

But unfortunately, I wasn't wrong then ... and I'm not wrong now.

That's why I'm issuing this urgent alert.

You see, for the last 10 years, this bull market has been fueled by one powerful force.

But now the fuel is about to run out. And it could happen as soon as March 20th.

When it does, it will send the market on a downward spiral so severe that it could make the 2008 crash look like child's play.

But as you'll see in my urgent briefing, this is really a house of cards waiting to collapse.

America's day of reckoning is just weeks away ... and I want to make sure you are prepared.

That's why I'm urging you to read this vital research now. In it, I'll show you 4 specific steps you must take now to weather the storm.

If you were one of the millions who ignored my warnings in 2005, 2006, and 2007, please don't make that mistake again.

I know that the vast majority of Americans will fail to heed this warning. But I sincerely hope — for your family's sake — that you are not one of them.

Get my critical briefing right away.

Mike Larson
Editor, Safe Money Report

From time to time your free Options Profits Daily newsletter subscription is supplemented by paid sponsorships, like the one above. Please read all disclaimers. Rest assured that your information was not shared with this sponsor. Please note that Options Profits Daily has not independently reviewed the validity of the claims or statements contained within this sponsorship, and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions.

Never invest in a security or idea featured on our site or in our emails unless you can afford to lose your entire investment. We are not registered investment advisors or brokers/dealers and we do not purport to be. We make no representations, warranties or guarantees as to the accuracy or completeness of the content featured on our site or in our emails. Furthermore, the article authors and contributors featured on this site may own securities mentioned in their articles and not disclose this information. Options Profits Daily does not endorse any investing or trading products or newsletters advertised in this email or on our web site. Please be sure to read our Terms & Conditions, Disclaimer and Privacy Policy.

Go here to get more information from http://www.OptionsProfitsDaily.com
   
 

This email was sent to phanphuongthanh89.822152@blogger.com by editor@optionsprofitsdaily.com

OptionsProfitsDaily.com | 3435 Ocean Park Blvd. Suite 107-334 Santa Monica, CA 90405

unsubscribe | report SPAM


 

No comments:

Post a Comment