Is this email address active?

 
Profit Trends
 

Is This Email Address Active?

 
The note below comes from our good friend Andy Snyder. He just made a startling discovery about your health - and a mysterious powder that's shocking cancer researchers.

Check it out below.

- Rebecca Barshop, Senior Managing Editor
 

Hi,

It's Andy Snyder, the publisher of Practical Health Today.

I'm just checking to see if this is still an active email address.

PHANPHUONGTHANH89.822152@blogger.com... is that right?

The reason I'm asking is that I recently sent you a link that explained how you can get a copy of my latest book... but it doesn't look like you claimed your copy yet.

book I hope the error wasn't on our part.

This book is getting rave reviews.

That's because on Page 35, it details a powder that is taking the research world by storm.

Just a bit of this powder was able to destroy cancer cells in a lab.

I think it's crazy if people don't add a bit of it to their diet every day.

I've specifically reserved 150 copies of my book for Profit Trends subscribers today.

Click here to let me know that this email address is live, and to get the details on how to claim your book.

Don't miss this opportunity.

We regularly clean old emails addresses from our list. You may not see it again.

Click here now.

Be well,

Andy Snyder
Publisher, Practical Health Today
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment