The Biggest Investment Mistake I Ever Made

The Biggest Investment Mistake
I Ever Made


Just last week, Rodney Johnson, our Boom & Bust Portfolio Manager, launched an investment research service that pivots on one of my favorite things: a cycle.

As we worked together to finalize the offering for readers like you, we got to remembering how it all started, decades ago. Back then already, Rodney was harnessing the power of what he now calls the Second Wave Cycle. When we first met, he taught me some valuable lessons that helped me step out of the biggest investment mistakes I was making.

Since then, Rodney has been on a mission to make this Second Wave Cycle accessible to every day investors like you. Finally, he’s done it. So he, our senior research assistant, Dave Okenquist, and I got together to talk about it.

Today, I want to share that video with you… in part because you’ll benefit from understanding the Second Wave Cycle better, but also to reveal the embarrassing investment mistakes I was making before I met Rodney.

In fact, in hindsight, I think these mistakes may have been my biggest ever. Not only did I lose money… I watched others swoop in and take what could have been mine!

Here’s the video…

For more details about this Second Wave Cycle, watch this webinar Rodney recorded last week. He shows you how this new predictive tool could turn a modest investment into $223,500 or more.

READ MORE »

The Second Wave Cycle: How to Turn a Modest Stake into $223,500 or More

On Thursday, Dent Research hosted an incredible event. Our co-founder Rodney Johnson peeled back the curtain on the Second Wave Cycle – a tool he's been using to predict and profit from the market's hottest trends in his own portfolio. He also revealed how YOU can use it to exploit the hottest investing trend of the year – and potentially turn a modest stake into $223,500. For a strictly limited time, you can watch a replay of the presentation here.


Trending Stories...

Why is Mexico's Growth Slowing?

Didn't expect that! Mexico first had a worrying growth hiccup in the second quarter of 2018. Now its slowdown is looking real. Italy fell into an official recession late last year, and Germany's growth is declining fast. It barely escaped a recession with a minor bounce in the first quarter. Its demographic trends look like Japan's...

What Would You Spend to Save Your Child?

I'm guessing that most of us with children have listened to a cough or looked at a cut and thought, "Is it worth going to the doctor for this?" In addition to the outright cost, a doctor's visit often proves to be quite a hassle. Scheduled appointments for vaccinations or routine checkups are one thing....

Iran: Are We On the Cusp of WWIII

Tensions were running high between the U.S. and Iran a week ago. Our troops in Iraq and Syria were under threat and we went as far as sending the Lincoln Carrier Strike Force towards Iran. The country is threatening to stockpile nuclear materials again if Europe doesn't give it aid to offset the damage from...

Memorial Day 2019: Honoring The Legacy of those Lost

My three children took different paths as they became young adults. They're kind enough to include my wife and me on their journeys. Through texts, emails, calls, and the occasional visit we hear about their days. From time to time, I'm reminded of the old adage that you're only as happy as your saddest child....

How Will You Get Your Money Out in Retirement?

We're in the thick of the real estate game now. Our home is on the market, which means it's much cleaner, and more spare, than usual. When we have showings, we vacate the premises, and of course need to take the dog. That's more of a challenge than we'd thought, but she's gotten used to...

No comments:

Post a Comment