[New Video] What Happens on the Other Side of This Bubble

What Happens on the
Other Side of This Bubble


I recorded this video on Friday because last week's market action moved us closer to my second scenario in the greater Dark Window play, but I waited until today to send it to you because I wanted to see how markets opened this morning. Earlier, I wrote to Boom & Bust subscribers with an update, so if you haven't read that yet, you might want to give it a look now.

But, in today's video, I explain that, while understanding this bubble and its likely dramatic ending just ahead, equally important is knowing what happens on the other side. What will it look like when this bubble finally bursts?

Let me tell you, it's ugly. Trillions in wealth will vanish. I'm not talking M2 or M3, as money is described in economics. I'm talking people's financial assets, like stocks and bonds, the value of real estate and cars, you name it.

And there is one group in particular that will suffer the worst of it.

Watch to my latest video for the details. But be warned: you'll want to be sitting down for this one.

Harry Dent's signature

Harry Dent

Could This Truly Be The Only Financial Guide You'll EVER Need?

While tens of millions of investors, business owners, and self-employed professionals will be losing their nest eggs, going out of business, and struggling financially for years to come…

Those who possess one of the limited copies of this highly sought-after financial research will be able to GROW their retirement funds, EXPAND their businesses, and PROSPER like never before…

For complete details, CLICK HERE.

Trending Stories...

When Investing, Unchain from the News Cycle

A couple of weeks ago my family gathered at my sister's house for an afternoon by the pool. At one point, my dad looked over and said, "Thanks for the investments last month. Does that one company do music?" I handle his portfolio, and he'd made good money the previous month, with one holding standing...

How to Harness the Second Wave Cycle

You understand how powerful cycles can be at predicting market moves ahead of time. Here at Dent Research, we've used them to help predict almost every major market move of the last 30 years. For example, using the power of cycles we called… The U.S. recession of 1990-1991; The following bull market from 1994-2000; The...

The Contrarian Behind Our Best Money-Making Insights

Man! Those were the days. Greed was good. Shoulder-pads were big. Hair was worn slicked back. Surfing was all the rage and I was hooked (at least for a while). It was the 80s… and, just like me, Rodney was intent on making a name for himself in the markets. A goal he achieved, and...

A Profit Weapon for 2019 and Beyond

I believe the Second Wave Cycle can help you grow your wealth in the second half of 2019 and beyond. In the video Harry sent you on Monday, I described the Second Wave Cycle as a way to get into hot profit trends through a unique window of opportunity when prices are low so you...

The Biggest Investment Mistake Harry Dent Ever Made

Just last week, Rodney Johnson, our Boom & Bust Portfolio Manager, launched an investment research service that pivots on one of my favorite things: a cycle. As we worked together to finalize the offering for readers like you, we got to remembering how it all started, decades ago. Back then already, Rodney was harnessing the...

No comments:

Post a Comment