Insider’s “temporary information advantage” is my key to trading success!

Thanks to a temporary information advantage held by some insiders, I've been able to follow along their sneaky moves to pull off massive trades.

You see, I used to work for one of the largest investment banks in the world…

And then I moved into a position managing about $30 million for a hedge fund.

But I was still a young guy… basically a "nobody."

So I was lucky to get to see what I call "Shadow Blitzes" in action.

I saw these unusual trades were CONSTANTLY placed right before a massive overnight runup.

And these runups were usually caused by a "temporary information advantage" that corporate insiders have over Main Street investors.

After the Enron scandal years ago, the government established new rules to better scrutinize a company's earnings reporting…

But it backfired - BIG TIME!

This information slowdown gives the insiders in-the-know a head start on trading the upcoming news…


Because my scanner is able to spot the sneaky moves these insiders are trying to make BEFORE the info they have goes public…

I'm catching the big bets that insiders are trying to hide in the derivatives market…

Meaning, when a big batch of earnings reports are coming due, the activity on my scanner is going BERSERK!

Including the runup on PEP I just spotted, which let me jump in front of a 160% gainer!*

…Which brings me to today.



We're about to enter a period of crazy activity…

So I think it's high-time you learned how to track these Shadow Blitzes yourself…

Lance Ippolito
Future of Wealth
*Disclaimer: The profits and performance shown are not typical and do not guarantee future trade results.
 
A New Money Crew Publication
Disclaimer & Disclosures
The information in this email is intended for informational purposes only and does not guarantee specific results as there is a high degree of risk involved with trading. Also, our traders are real traders and may have financial interests in the companies discussed. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.
 
                                                           

This email was sent to phanphuongthanh89.822152@blogger.com by WealthPress LLC

495 Town Plaza Ave | | Jacksonville | FL | 32081
Forward to a friend | Unsubscribe From All WealthPress Emails

No comments:

Post a Comment