30%, 36%, & nearly 50% gains all last week

This week has been an overwhelming success for Triple Threat...

And I don't mean to brag… but I'm going to…

One of the traders smart enough to get in on my trade picks from the beginning sent me this recently:

"Account started at $399 yesterday… Got in the ALLY trade… Up nearly 50% in less than two days!!! I'm on my way to accomplish this 5X goal!" - Josh

And that's just one of my recent favorites…

This week OC went up 36% over night… and AEO 36% in 48 hours! ¹

I have a bunch of market-threatening alerts lined up for you in the coming weeks, so I suggest you get in while it's hot.

And don't forget, the trader with the largest 5X account by the end of my challenge wins a week-long trip to Hawaii!

Some of the other traders have a leg-up on the race already…

But trust me, with what I have in the pipeline… you have plenty of opportunity to catch up.

Access my next Triple Trade stock here.

To your success,

Chuck Hughes
¹ Disclaimer: The profits and performance shown are not typical and do not guarantee future trade results.

A WealthPress Publication

Disclaimer & Disclosures

The information in this email is intended for informational purposes only and does not guarantee specific results as there is a high degree of risk involved with trading. Also, our traders are real traders and may have financial interests in the companies discussed.  Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.

Brought to you by WealthPress.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment