Last Chance to Supplement Your Retirement Savings Up to 8.6%

 

Yesterday you gave my video bulletin a look…

But you did not get a chance to finish your order.

I appreciate you giving us a chance…

And I hope you take the time to finish reading all about an investment I believe can change your life.

It’s the most important thing I think you should be doing with your money right now.

My report on how to potentially earn 172X more on your retirement savings could be yours right away.

I am so confident in what I call the “1170” account, that I have invested $250,000 of my own money.

Now is the time to learn more about this account.

And that’s why I want you to CLICK THROUGH to see everything you will get in my exclusive “1170 Account” package.

But you must act now – this is the last time I can provide you with details on this opportunity.

Launch it right here and now…

Sincerely,

Teeka Tiwari
Editor, The Palm Beach Letter

P.S. If you have questions before making your decision… or would rather complete your order by phone… please give my team a call at 888-501-2598. One of my associates will be able to help you out. (We’re in the Florida office Monday to Friday, 9 am to 7 pm Eastern.)





Don't want to receive checkout reminder emails? Unsubscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment