Welcome to Joy of the Trade

My name is Jeff Zananiri, and I was part of the one of greatest trading stories in Wall Street history.

I belonged to a group of about six traders at a private hedge fund called Pan Capital.

At Pan we turned the initial investment of $5.1 million into well over $700 million by trading the Master Trade.

And went 10-years with a single losing quarter.

Here at Joy of the Trade you're going to learn how we traded at Pan Capital.

You'll hear about aspects of the market no one talks about – but are wildly profitable.

You'll know what it means to have REAL edge in your trades – that positive skew that makes profits an almost mathematical certainty.

And together we'll have fun trading markets.

Throughout my career I've been blessed to work with a lot of legends on Wall Street.
My first job was with Alan "Ace" Greenberg.

Ace was the guy who created the "eat what you kill" culture on Wall Street.

You earned what you deserved based on your transactions – not your resume.
Not based on who your daddy was.

I sat on the same trading floor as Ace at Bear.

Then my first real trading gig was with the hedge fund Schonfeld Securities.
Steven Schonfeld is a billionaire now. He just bought one of the most expensive estates ever sold in Palm Beach.

Later I worked for First New York – literally the kings of the prop trading world.
I've worked with three different traders featured in the Market Wizards books.

But Pan Capital is where I spent the most time.

And where I truly mastered the art of trading.

When Pan Capital divested, one partner bought a Ferrari Le Mans racing team.

The other bought over a billion dollars worth of south Florida real estate.

I started Joy of the Trade because I love the markets.

I love the art of trading.

And in a world where cost-cutting and computers have killed trading floors, I want to pass on this art.

Because I think it's more useful (and profitable) than ever.
I think you'll love Joy of the Trade half as much I love trading. And you'll get my latest trading ideas soon, but in the meantime, I recommend you start your trading journey with me here.

 
 
 

A MarketWealth Publication

Disclaimer & Disclosures
The information in this email is intended for informational purposes only and does not guarantee specific results as there is a high degree of risk involved with trading. Also, our traders are real traders and may have financial interests in the companies discussed. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information

Brought to you by WealthPress.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment