This news left me sick to my stomach…

 
I just received some news that concerned me...

I was told your name isn't on my VIP Trade Room member's list...

And when that timer above hits zero... the sign up page will vanish from the internet...

So, I have asked for a spot to be held for you.

Go ahead and fill out your application... but please hurry. I will let the team know you're all set once you've completed it.

Would you rather call? You can call our concierge team at 877-212-2644 right now.

I'm excited for you to finish your application so you can start trading LIVE with me every single day, Monday through Friday inside the VIP Champion Trade Room!

Troy (my assistant) and I are looking forward to talking to you inside the trade room tomorrow :)

Drop me a line once you've finished your application…


All the best,

Roger Scott
WealthPress
PS. If you have any questions regarding securing your membership or the VIP Trade Room, please call a concierge team member at 877-212-2644 to chat! They'd be happy to help.
 
Disclaimer & Disclosures
The information in this email is intended for informational purposes only and does not guarantee specific results as there is a high degree of risk involved with trading. Also, our traders are real traders and may have financial interests in the companies discussed. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.

 
                                                           

This email was sent to phanphuongthanh89.822152@blogger.com by WealthPress LLC

7751 Belfort Parkway | Suite 120 | Jacksonville | FL | 32556
Forward to a friend | Unsubscribe From All WealthPress Emails

No comments:

Post a Comment