Rob's Diary: 🔥 my favorite chart today

I'm having trouble sleeping.

It's the worst.

I woke up late.

Barely got my charts ready on time.

Almost missed the entire trading session today.

More on that in a moment.

--------
URGENT: You only have a few more minutes before we close down my stock market bootcamp:

You can get your spot here (but you have to act now).--------

Now, back to my morning.

I woke up late

I got to my charts late.

But lucky for me, I have a routine.

I have a strategy.

It takes me about 10 minutes, start to finish, to get ready to trade.

(do you want to learn that method? If yes, click here and get into the class before we close it)

And in those 10 minutes, I found PRTY. 

Here's the chart:

It moved really well today.

It might move all the way to $10 next. That's my next target.

So there you have it.

I got up late, still got a nice trade in, and shared the chart with you.

See, Monday is already turning out better than I expected. :)

Have the best day ever, and I love the heck outta you,

Rob

P.S. This is the best class I've ever taught, with the biggest and brand-newest strategy I've ever used. Click here to grab your spot before it's gone, at an unbelievable discount.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment