If it ain't broke, don't trade it!

Happy Wednesday!

How is your week going so far? I hope you're off to a good start and that the long weekend helped you reset a little bit.

I'm really excited to share a cool thing we're doing right now with you.

But first, a confession!
I love trading broken stocks.

There, I said it. Sometimes I feel like I should feel bad about that. But I just don't.
I recorded this video last summer, but the point still rings really true to me.

I've done some of my very best trading on broken stocks: identifying companies with bad fundamentals and trading against them.

And I'm done apologizing for it!
I'm Really Pumped About...
The $5 Trade Club!

Have you heard about it yet?

I hope you have but here's the skinny: the $5 Trade Club is where folks can access my favorite under-$5 stock pick every month for a year, and the price is right there in the name: just $5!

Yeah, I think this is crazy good value. But I'm biased!

Watch the video and decide for yourself
At the end of the day we are accountable to ourselves - our success is a result of what we do

— Catherine Pulsifer

This is a cool reminder that we need to be our #1 supporter and sometimes our own harshest critic.

But it's also a reminder of why it's okay to trade broken stocks.

If you feel bad that a company is struggling, that's fine. But if a company is being dishonest or playing the game unfairly, they need accountability. And traders like us can provide it!
I Love the Heck Outta You!,
Rob

Leveraged trading in foreign currency or off-exchange products on margin carries significant risk and may not be suitable for all investors. We advise you to carefully consider whether trading is appropriate for you based on your personal circumstances. You may lose more than you invest. We recommend that you seek independent advice and ensure you fully understand the risks involved before trading. The information on this website is intended as educational in nature and we do not recommend that you buy or sell any specific financial instrument.
 
 
Daily Profit Publishing , 1800 Hughes Landing Blvd. Ste. 200, The Woodlands, TX 77380, United States


No comments:

Post a Comment