Claim this trade alert before the weekend

 
I want you in this trade with me before you start the weekend.

My 3D Profit Surge Alerts have been so reliable, giving us two straight months without a single loser…

So I'd feel super guilty if I didn't get you in on my newest 3D Profit Surge Alert

It's a stock you're probably familiar with…

But something BIG is happening!

While there haven't been any news… or big announcements for this company…

THREE executives have just placed big bets on the stock, with the CFO alone purchasing over half a million dollars worth of shares!



As you can see above, there wasn't a peep about this stock from the company's execs since last fall, so why are these executives gobbling up shares of their own stock?

This was the exact same setup we saw on ADT's stock…

Do you remember when I gave you that stock pick for free?

I sent an email back in March giving away the ticker because I wanted to prove the power of these Profit Signals

After I gave out the alert some of you thought I was crazy – the stock was doing nothing!

But 3D Profit Signals aren't waiting for a one-day moonshot; these signals tell me that something big is happening deep inside the company…

Again, same setup with my latest 3D Profit Surge Alert…

If you're looking directly at the stock market, this stock looks TOXIC!

This is just like our ADT trade alert: right after I published my recommendation the stock started to plummet…

But knowing about the insider moves I'd spotted in the third dimensions of the stock market I wasn't worried for me or my readers.

Then, few weeks later, ADT announced a major partnership with Google:



And after the dip it swung back up… HIGH!


Disclaimer: Profits and performance shown are not always typical and do not guarantee future trade results.


…And we pulled out of our stock position for a 20.17% return…

…And our options for a 91.3% return¹!

If that backdrop doesn't sell it, perhaps our track record will…

I've listed below the exact totals of our wins & losses for both stocks and options over the last three months, and I think you'll like what you see…

Disclaimer: Profits and performance shown are not always typical and do not guarantee future trade results.


YOU READ THAT RIGHT:
We haven't lost a single trade over the past two months, and have only a measly -3.07% loss on one stock over the past three!!!

That's a 95.45% win rate¹.

→  Join now and trade May with us!

And this streak isn't a fluke… just look at last April in 2020: We closed options for that month at 118.38% return and stock positions for 32.07% (that's wins and losses)¹.

This isn't a "fly by night" strategy that works today and not tomorrow…

Believe it or not the "third dimension" of the stock market has existed for over 80 YEARS!

And for just this weekend…

I'm offering you the chance to experience the third dimension of the stock market, and trade these profit signals with me for a fraction of the normal cost…

→ Act now: claim your first 3D Profit Surge Alert while you still can!

If you've been on the fence about joining…

You need to get in this weekend while this sale is still running



If you have any questions about this sale before you make a decision… give my team a call at 877-212-2646…

They're available now and waiting for your call!

Lance Ippolito
3D Profit Surges

¹ Disclaimer: The profits and performance shown are not typical and do not guarantee future trade results.

 
 
 
 

A New Money Crew Publication

Disclaimer & Disclosures
The information in this email is intended for informational purposes only and does not guarantee specific results as there is a high degree of risk involved with trading. Also, our traders are real traders and may have financial interests in the companies discussed. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.


No comments:

Post a Comment