I’m on a farm in Tennessee

Hey everybody,

There are a lot of things I've done before.

       High-rise zip line obstacle courses with my kids. ✔

       Riding around Houston in a Delorean. ✔

       Giving lots of money to charity. ✔

       Handing out cash to random folks. ✔

But I had never done this before.
Clicking this link registers you automatically for the event, and for periodic updates from Daily Profit Publishing (privacy policy)

Right now, I'm in Knoxville, TN with my friend and student Jeffry. And Jeffry runs a farm where he grows vegetables, raises bees, and runs a produce stand.

And as awesome as that is, it's not why I'm here.

See, Jeffry is a trading mastermind.

And he's developed a system called "Echo Trades" that has helped him grow his family's trading account to $1.4 million.

Jeffry has agreed to share his method with all of us.

But in exchange for Jeffry's system, I had to come work on his farm for a day.
Clicking this link registers you automatically for the event, and for periodic updates from Daily Profit Publishing (privacy policy)

And let me tell you, farmers work hard!  I have a newfound respect for those Brussels sprouts I devour (even though they STINK when you buy them!)

Jeffry and I will be showcasing "Echo Trades" in a special LIVE event on Tuesday, March 23, and we want you to join us.

All you have to do is click here to save your spot.
Clicking this link registers you automatically for the event, and for periodic updates from Daily Profit Publishing (privacy policy)

And tomorrow, we'll release the next video in our series leading up to the big event on Tuesday.  

I can't wait to share this with you guys.



Love the heck outta you,

Rob
Leveraged trading in foreign currency or off-exchange products on margin carries significant risk and may not be suitable for all investors. We advise you to carefully consider whether trading is appropriate for you based on your personal circumstances. You may lose more than you invest. We recommend that you seek independent advice and ensure you fully understand the risks involved before trading. The information on this website is intended as educational in nature and we do not recommend that you buy or sell any specific financial instrument.
 
 
Daily Profit Publishing , 1800 Hughes Landing Blvd. Ste. 200, The Woodlands, TX 77380, United States


No comments:

Post a Comment