The Most Powerful Lesson I Ever Learned (And How It Can Help Your Trading)

Hey Trader,

I hope you're having a great week so far!

You know, I read something the other day that reminded me of a really important lesson I had to learn a long time ago. 

It's a lesson that's stuck with me through all these years… 

And helped me achieve success in multiple areas of my life. 

Now, when I say this happened a long time ago, I'm talking 20-plus years. 

This was before trading or the markets were even on my radar. 

At the time, I was working as a mechanic at a local dealership… 

And I'll never forget this one conversation that changed my entire outlook… and helped shape my future forever. 

Click here to discover the pivotal piece of wisdom that helped me go from being a broke mechanic to living the life of my dreams!

Easy $4,700 In The Books Following This Simple Trade Idea

Over the past few weeks, I've told you about Anthony Speciale, a former mechanic turned trader who is routinely pulling in trades worth five and six figures a pop. 

Now, those five- and six-figure trades are based on his Power Play trade calls that Anthony actually manages himself. 

But he's also giving his Big Energy Profits members multiple opportunities to profit on his daily and weekly trade ideas… 

Which have netted returns of $1,800… $3,000… and $1,150. 

Well, today he just posted a new video detailing this week's trade idea. 

This trade presented his members the chance to pull $4,700 from the market…

In just a matter of a few days. 

Click right here to watch a video breakdown from Anthony… 

And learn how you can start getting in on these profits alongside his BEP members!

How To Turn A 6% Move Into A 112% Profit

Most of you know that our friend Ross Givens recently launched a brand new service called Precision Volume Alerts. 

The whole idea behind PVA is leveraging a little-known "roadmap" to identify high-probability trade entries and profit targets with sniper-like precision. 

But that's only half of the story. 

See, the true power of this roadmap lies in its ability to help you model your trades to extract maximum profits from even small moves. 

That's exactly how Ross was able to turn a 6% move on the Russell 2,000 index… 

Into a 112% profit for his PVA members. 

He actually recorded a video to break the whole thing down for you… 

You can watch it right now by clicking here!

To your success

Dustin Pass
CEO, Market Traders Daily.

Market Traders Daily
Director of Client Services
888-228-2376

Disclaimer:Futures, forex, stock, and options trading are not appropriate for all traders. There is a substantial risk of loss associated with trading these markets. Losses can and will occur. No system or methodology has ever been developed that can ensure returns or against losses. No representation or implication is being made that using any of these methodologies or systems will generate returns or ensure against losses.

If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Global Profit Systems International, 15502 Stoneybrook West Parkway Suite 104-153, Winter Garden, FL 34787

No comments:

Post a Comment