How to get started in cannabis investing

 
You are receiving this email as a part of your subscription to The Startup Investor. To remove your email from this list, unsubscribe here.
 
The Startup Investor
Dear Startup Investor,

Welcome to July. Even though it looks a little bit different this year than what we're used to, I know I'm definitely enjoying the summer heat and sunshine these days.

I'm excited about some major developments we've seen here in just the past month alone. We celebrated our one-yearanniversary, we welcomed two new experts onto our advisory board, and we're on track to produce even more content to help you keep your angel investing skills sharp for years to come.

But I'm not just excited about our community's growth. I'm eyeing trends in a few different industries that have kicked it into high gear since the year began... trends that could let you spend more time enjoying your summer plans and less time on your day-to-day grind.

I've attached a couple of resources below to give you the scoop. Check them out, and I'll be back next week with even more updates.

Until next time,


Neil Patel







No comments:

Post a Comment