Your all-inclusive guide to cannabis investing is ready

 
You are receiving this email as a part of your subscription to The Startup Investor. To remove your email from this list, unsubscribe here.
 
The Startup Investor
Dear Startup Investor,
Spring is in full bloom here, and I have to say - I'm loving it.

But despite the (generally) nice weather, I've noticed that the world is still feeling a little smaller than we're all used to. Last year, we enjoyed this time surrounded by friends and family... but this year, most of our interactions are pretty much limited to devices that can fit in the palms of our hands.

We're using way more data than ever before just to keep in touch with our loved ones... and that all adds up. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's had some trouble with connection delays recently.

But even when we're all able to reconnect again in person, I anticipate the need for more reliable service to continue to grow. To accomplish that, we're going to need a massive data upgrade.

And that upgrade is coming way faster than you might think. I've attached a couple of articles below to show you exactly what I mean. Let me know what you think, and I'll be in touch soon.

Until next time,


Neil Patel






No comments:

Post a Comment