$55k+ In 11 Days Using “This”... [Prosperity Digest]

Find Out Why "This" Is So Important For Your Proffitable Trading Life

Hey Trader,

I hope you had a great Memorial Day weekend. 

On Saturday, my family and I gathered on the sidewalk outside our house to watch a parade for the local 2020 high school graduates. 

Sadly, the coronavirus has forced schools across the country to ditch their traditional graduation ceremonies… 

So it was nice to be able to show support and cheer these young adults on as they close a major chapter in their lives and begin a new one. 

But something happened while we were standing out there that really got me thinking… 

As my family and I stood on the sidewalk waiting for the parade to come down our street, a lady was riding her bicycle on the sidewalk toward us. 

She had enough clearance to get by, but maybe she wasn’t sure how we’d feel about her getting too close… I’m not sure. 

Anyhow, as she approached she decided to ride off the curb and onto the street… 

And one of her bike pedals broke off in the process. 

Now, she was completely unharmed, but of course my immediate instinct was to see if she needed help fixing the pedal. 

… But, because of all the craziness going on in the world, I found myself hesitant to help… 

Because I wasn’t sure if she’d be offended by me getting close to her and violating “social distance” protocols. 

Then again, if I just stood there and did nothing simply for the sake of keeping social distance, she may have been just as offended by me NOT helping!

I mean, it just seems crazy to me that this is the world we’re living in… 

Where there’s this much hesitance and uncertainty over the prospect of lending a helping hand.

Well, I just couldn’t stand there and not at least try… 

So I approached the woman and asked if she was alright, and if I could be of any help. 

And you know what? 

She very gratefully accepted! 

It didn’t take more than a few turns of a wrench to get the bike fixed up and ready to go…  

And she actually ended up hanging out with us there on the sidewalk as the parade came through. 

But here’s the thing…  

If I’d succumbed to the fear of “what if,” not only would I have missed out on the opportunity to help this lady… 

I also would have felt horrible about myself for not even trying. 

And you know what? 

That’s the same philosophy that drives us here at Market Traders Daily. 

I mean, let’s face it… 

If your inbox is anything like mine, you probably get flooded with emails every day from folks trying to sell you stuff. 

But here’s the truth… 

I sincerely believe that the strategies and services we offer can help you in your trading…  

And I wouldn’t be able to look myself in the mirror every morning if I didn’t at least try to help you achieve your goals…  

When I KNOW that we have the tools and the knowledge to do just that. 

So if you find yourself in a situation where you have the opportunity to help someone… 

Don’t be afraid to at least try. 

And if you’re someone who could use a hand when it comes to trading… 

Then you owe it to yourself to check out this very special opportunity that’s starting tomorrow. 

Listen, this thing is going to help a lot of people make a lot of money over the coming weeks… 

But seats are filling up fast, so click right here to save your space while you still can. 

Here’s to a great week, 

Dustin

[VIDEO] How My Goofy, “Magic” Hat Can Help Your Trading

I know, I know… 

It sounds — and looks — ridiculous. 

But I really think my new “magic” hat can help you with your trading. 

Seriously!

Click right here to watch the video blog and find out how… 

$55,800 In 11 DAYS On A Single Trade

In past issues, we’ve told you about how Hawkeye’s volume-based indicators can help you enter, manage and exit trades more accurately for greater trading success… 

No matter what instrument, timeframe or style you prefer to trade. 

Well, one Hawkeye member has been on fire lately… 

In fact, just last week he closed down $55,800 in 11 DAYS on a single trade. 

That’s more than many people make in a year… 

In LESS THAN 2 WEEKS. 

Incredible!! 

But what’s more is this same trader has also pulled in $18,140 in PASSIVE profit using a weekly trade strategy. 

That means that so far in the month of May, he’s cleared $73,940 of profit. 

THAT’S the power of trading with Hawkeye volume on your side. 

Ready to learn more? 

Tap right here to view a no-cost training video and discover how you can get started with Hawkeye volume trading today!

Yours for massive trading success, 

Dustin Pass
CEO, Market Traders Daily.

Market Traders Daily
Director of Client Services
888-228-2376

Disclaimer: Futures, forex, stock, and options trading are not appropriate for all traders. There is a substantial risk of loss associated with trading these markets. Losses can and will occur. No system or methodology has ever been developed that can ensure returns or against losses. No representation or implication is being made that using any of these methodologies or systems will generate returns or ensure against losses.


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Global Profit Systems International, 15502 Stoneybrook West Parkway Suite 104-153, Winter Garden, FL 34787

No comments:

Post a Comment