Something BIG Is Happening Tomorrow... I'll Give You One Hint

 
You are receiving this email as a part of your subscription to The Startup Investor. To remove your email from this list, unsubscribe here.
 
The Startup Investor
Wednesday, February 12, 2020
Something BIG Is Happening Tomorrow... I'll Give You One Hint
Click to Watch
Dear Startup Investor,

Neil here.

Over the weekend, I hinted that I was planning something really incredible for this week... and tomorrow I finally get to show you what it is.

But I'm just too excited to keep quiet about it until then. So today, I'm giving you another sneak peek... and this time, it's a big one.

See, here's the thing. I get questions all the time about how to pick and choose investment prospects when you only have a limited amount of capital to work with.

What if you got too eager and invested up to your limit too early?

What if you were too cautious and missed a good opportunity because you wanted to wait?

These are problems that nearly every angel investor in the world faces. It's certainly one that I face on a regular basis. It can be extremely difficult to know when to bite, and when to hold off.

That's why, a few years back, I decided to stop thinking like the 1%... and start thinking like the "0.01%" - the Peter Thiels and Reid Hoffmans; the billionaires and bigwigs we all know by name.

See, people at that echelon don't have the time to pore over individual deals. They don't spend hours sitting through pitch meetings or hashing out deal terms.

In fact, some of them probably have no idea what startups are even in their portfolios. But you can bet that many of them are making great returns anyways.

How? It's simple, really - they team up with a handful of other billionaires, pool few million (or a few hundred million), and hand the pot off to a smart investor who does all the legwork for them.

Normally, the buy-in for a deal like this is in the hundreds of thousands of dollars... if not in the millions.

But just recently, I discovered an opportunity that reminds me so much of these private deals... and yet, it's available at a buy-in price that just about anybody can manage. I'll give you a hint: it's well under $1,000.

Click here or check out the video above for more details. I don't want to give away the surprise, so this is all I'll say for now... but don't go anywhere. I can't wait to share the full scoop with you tomorrow.

Until next time,

Neil
Trending
Stay Connected
facebook twitter instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment