Why I See Dollar Signs Everywhere I Go... And You Should Too

 
You are receiving this email as a part of your subscription to The Startup Investor. To remove your email from this list, unsubscribe here.
 
The Startup Investor
Tuesday, August 27, 2019
Why I See Dollar Signs Everywhere I Go... And You Should Too
Click to Watch
Dear Startup Investor,

As you know, it takes a great deal of time and effort to curate good deal flow.

Personally, I recommend pursuing as many avenues as possible to source the best deals. I've found that great opportunities can come from all kinds of places: angel groups, local meetups, friends of friends... the list goes on.

Most often, I'm approached by a colleague or acquaintance who has decided to make the leap into entrepreneurship. In fact, just recently, my good friend Eric Siu gave me "first dibs" on his newest venture. It's a software company that helps huge enterprise optimize their marketing efforts... and rake in millions as a result.

Software companies are some of my absolute favorite investments, because they're able to scale and make money without needing to spend an arm and a leg on new hires.

Eric's raise is still going strong - and he told me he's willing to accept a few more investments. Interested in getting in on this deal? Just click here to find out how.

Like I said, a good chunk of my deal flow comes from knowing the right people. Still, you'd be surprised how often a deal comes to me seemingly out of nowhere.

Want to know the craziest way I ever found out about a deal? Click here or check out the video above to learn more.

Until next time,

Neil
Trending
This New Way of Making Deals is Red-Hot
Here's what you need to know.
Click to learn more.
The Best Way to Track Your Profits
When you hold a stake in 20+ companies that are always on the move, how can you keep track of them all?
Click to learn more.
Stay Connected
facebook twitter instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment