Best opportunity since Dotcom boom

Dear Reader,

It was music to my ears...

At a recent party, a friend told me, "I'm scared as hell... Trump, the trade war, the market gyrations... I'm getting OUT!"

I've been setting aside cash for years, waiting to hear comments just like this...

I didn't expect it to happen in the U.S. stock market, but here we are.

That's why, over the past few weeks, I've made my biggest commitment to stocks-ever.

The last time I made such a major commitment was back in late 2008, when I put all of my investable assets to work in the stock market – and doubled my money in just over a year.

I've personally taken advantage of the same "scared as hell" sentiment over and over in the last few years...

  • In late 2008 and early 2009 in stocks...
  • Florida real estate in 2011
  • And gold stocks in the first half of 2016

And now, I'm backing up the truck again, going "all-in" on U.S. stocks.

History says the Nasdaq could soar past 10,000... 15,000 and possibly hot 20,000 before it runs out of steam.

It seems counterintuitive, and it's definitely contrarian – but if you'll give me a few minutes, I'll explain it all to you in a free presentation I've put together, right here.

Good Investing,

Steve Sjuggerud
Editor, True Wealth

This is a PAID ADVERTISEMENT provided to customers of Schaeffer's Investment Research. Although we have sent you this email, Schaeffer's does not specifically endorse this product nor is it responsible for the content of this advertisement. Furthermore, we make no guarantee or warranty about what is advertised above.

Your privacy is very important to us, if you wish to be excluded from future notices, do not reply to this message. Instead, please click here.

Schaeffer's Investment Research
5151 Pfeiffer Road, Suite 250
Cincinnati, Ohio 45242

Privacy Policy

No comments:

Post a Comment