Kids say the darndest things

But it taught me a really important lesson
Hey there!

Happy Sunday, hope you're having a great weekend.

I am. Yesterday was my son's birthday.

And earlier this week, while we were shopping for him, my daughter said the funniest thing.

Come Be Mentored By Me…
Whether it's controversial or not, I still believe in the American Dream.

It may look a little different (who wants a picket fence anymore?) but you should still be able to do hard work and reach your dreams.

I was able to, and now, I want to take a small group of students and show them how they can, too.

Watch this short video to learn more
While I was picking up items for my son's birthday, my 7 year old daughter was with me, and she kept asking how much the stuff we were buying cost.

These weren't big, extravagant gifts, by the way. They were odds and ends for the party. So I couldn't really figure out why she was asking.

We kept at it, and eventually checked out and were ready to leave.

And as we were leaving, she said, "mom! You're going to be broke! Can I please start that trading thing where I buy Apple and Roblox so I can make some money?"

It was soooooo funny to me!!

But when I thought about it, it actually revealed a couple of really important things.

One, kids are usually paying more attention than you think they are, and probably picking up on more than you realize.

Never assume that just because they're young they're not really focused on how the world works. They're probably more focused than us!

Two, it is never too early to start teaching your kids basic financial skills.  

I am a huge believer in financial literacy for kids. That's why I teach my kids all about trading. And it's why we're working on a charity devoted to that goal!

Even if my daughter doesn't know the finer points of a breakaway gap or a rising three candlestick pattern, she still gets the basics of what's going on.

And I consider it part of my job as a parent to make sure that when she enters the world, she's ready to handle her finances and live her dreams.

Chat soon,

Markay
Leveraged trading in foreign currency or off-exchange products on margin carries significant risk and may not be suitable for all investors. We advise you to carefully consider whether trading is appropriate for you based on your personal circumstances. You may lose more than you invest. We recommend that you seek independent advice and ensure you fully understand the risks involved before trading. The information on this website is intended as educational in nature and we do not recommend that you buy or sell any specific financial instrument.

















At MarkayLatimer, we are strongly committed to protecting your privacy and providing a safe online experience for all of our visitors while offering a high-quality user experience here at www.MarkayLatimer.com. We know that you care about how the information you provide to us is used and shared. We have developed this Privacy Policy to inform you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Information we receive from users of the Website. Markay Latimer owns & operates the Website. This Privacy Policy, along with our Term & Conditions, governs your use of this site. By using www.MarkayLatimer.com, or by accepting the Terms of Use (via opt-in, checkbox, pop-up, or clicking an email link confirming the same), you agree to be bound by our terms and this Privacy Policy. If you have provided personal, billing or other voluntarily provided information, you may access, review and make changes to it via instructions found on the Website or by emailing us at help@MarkayLatimer.com. To manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications, you may unsubscribe by clicking the "unsubscribe" link located on the bottom of any related email from the Company. Emails related to the purchase or delivery of orders are provided automatically – Customers are not able to opt out of transactional emails. We will try to accommodate any requests related to the management of Personal Information in a timely manner. However, it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our databases (for example, if we have a legal obligation to keep it for certain timeframes, for example).

 
 
Daily Profit Publishing , 1800 Hughes Landing Blvd. Ste. 200, The Woodlands, TX 77380, United States


No comments:

Post a Comment