4 Hot Breakout Stocks That Aren’t Overextended

Published: July 23, 2021

The Most Impressive Trading Performance We've Ever Seen...

Stock market legend Chuck Hughes just revealed the strategy that allowed him to bank $3.5 million in documented profits over the past seven years. 


And we're giving traders the chance to test drive this strategy for themselves. 


Chuck agreed to sit down for an interview with WealthPress Senior Strategist Roger Scott. And during their discussion, he showed Roger how his Trophy Trades system has allowed him to make consistent gains year after year… completely stress free. 

Don't Miss out

Roger Scott: 5 Stock Market Predictions
for the Rest of July

If you've paid attention to anything I said the past week, then Monday's stock market sell-off shouldn't have surprised you. I mean, I told anyone who'd listen that it'd be smart for traders to get defensive and move their money into consumer staples stocks.


I hit the nail on the head, for lack of a better phrase... 


No wonder I've received so many emails asking me, "Roger, do you have a crystal ball or something? 


"How did you know this would happen?!"


Well, I'm back in my office this week so I thought I'd share my screen to walk everyone through my stock market predictions for the rest of July, and outline the telltale signs I picked up on...

Here's My Crystal Ball

*clicking these links will automatically subscribe you to Roger Scott emails

Roger's Radar: 4 Hot Breakout Stocks That Aren't Overextended


Stocks were mostly neutral Thursday after strong rebounds the two days prior. Jobless claims for last week surprised the market, coming in about 20% higher than expected. 


The market has been choppy and many stocks are overextended. So the best way to trade this market is to look for breakouts that aren't overinflated… And I've identified four stocks breaking out to higher highs.


In this video, you'll learn the biggest factors driving the stock market… whether the S&P 500 is stable… whether it's time to jump back into breakouts… and four sizzling breakout stocks to buy right now.

You Don't Want to Miss This

*clicking these links will automatically subscribe you to Roger's Radar emails

We Gained 148%
on MRNA in 3 Days. Here's How

July 13, 2021

I figured I'd brag on our First Strike Portfolio strategy a little bit and explain how my members had the chance to walk away with a triple-digit gain on MRNA.

Continue Reading

The Stock Market Is Selling Off. Here's How You Should Play It



July 19, 2021

Monday morning started off with a nasty surprise. There was a major sell-off in Europe, and U.S. stocks fell aggressively with the Dow Jones plummeting more than 800 points. 

Continue Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment