The next thing I’m doing

Hey everybody,

I know over the last week, you've seen about a gazillion emails from me talking to you about Echo Trades.

I sent all those emails because I think Echo Trades really is one of the most important trading breakthroughs I remember seeing, and I didn't want you to miss out.

But, at the same time, I recognize that in the whirlwind of ideas and awesome opportunities out there, it can get really confusing to bounce from one thing to the next.

So I wanted to slow down and tell you why I'm going LIVE again on Thursday at 1:00 PM ET.
Clicking automatically registers you for the event and periodic updates from Rob Booker (privacy policy)

Every month, on or near the first of the month, I release a newsletter to some of my subscribers.

In that newsletter, I reveal my boldest predictions for what's going on in the months ahead, and I have been right on some big things before:

  • I was in on Dogecoin all the way back in 2019
  • I announced I'd be pulling my money out of Robinhood a month before the GameStop debacle
  • The buy-and-hold portfolio recommendations I've made have gained 150% so far this year

I don't say any of that to brag.

I honestly say it because I think it's unfair that you haven't been able to see this newsletter in the past.

So on Thursday, I'm granting you temporary FULL access to see what's inside.
Clicking automatically registers you for the event and periodic updates from Rob Booker (privacy policy)

Then, I'll do what I can to make it easier than ever for you to access these newsletters month after month.

Why am I doing this so soon after Echo Trades? Because traders need to always be on the lookout for what's next, trying to find that next big opportunity.

And I am as excited about the April newsletter as I can remember being in a long time.

So, if you're interested in hearing about how I make some of my very boldest predictions, click here and we'll register you to join Thursday's event.
Clicking automatically registers you for the event and periodic updates from Rob Booker (privacy policy)

I cannot wait to be there.


Love the heck outta you,

Rob
Leveraged trading in foreign currency or off-exchange products on margin carries significant risk and may not be suitable for all investors. We advise you to carefully consider whether trading is appropriate for you based on your personal circumstances. You may lose more than you invest. We recommend that you seek independent advice and ensure you fully understand the risks involved before trading. The information on this website is intended as educational in nature and we do not recommend that you buy or sell any specific financial instrument.
 
 
Daily Profit Publishing , 1800 Hughes Landing Blvd. Ste. 200, The Woodlands, TX 77380, United States


No comments:

Post a Comment