How To Profit From the Next S&P 500 Quarterly Rebalance

The ONLY Trading Strategy You'll Ever Need

I've just discovered a breakthrough trading strategy so powerful, I've already used it to signal 20%, 30% and even 50% winners overnight…


Every day of the week.


How do I do it? By simply buying certain stocks right at the market's close and then selling them again the next morning.


You see, almost every day there's a 3 p.m. EST market phenomena that I call a Burn Notice.


Spot a Burn Notice at the end of the trading day and you could end up grabbing double-digit returns the very next morning.

Here's How I Do It

Jeff Z

Jeff Zananiri spent over two decades on Wall Street learning how the best made consistent money in the market. 

How To Profit From the Next S&P 500 Rebalance in 2021

Did you guys notice the S&P 500 quarterly rebalance that happened Friday afternoon?


For my new traders out there, the S&P 500 and Nasdaq 100 regularly shuffle the companies that are in the two indexes. The S&P 500 — the largest tracked index in the world — rebalances on a quarterly basis, while the Nasdaq 100 is reconstituted once a year.


We already know that when indexes rebalance, professional traders hone in on these moves because there's a lot of money changing hands.


Last Monday, I told you guys about the different stocks that would be added and/or subtracted from the index. I also told you that I would give you a free pick that's in line with our Burn Notice service...Those of you who are subscribed to my Burn Notice VIP alerts actually ended up with three great stocks I suggested you trade before the Friday close.


So today, we'll go over some of the S&P 500 quarterly rebalance additions and deletions. I also want to cover how I spotted these trades, what I expected the outcome would be, and how I strategized each move I made.

Watch This To Profit From the Next Rebalance

Take Advantage of This Stay-at-Home Stock's Fall Amid Reopening



March 19, 2021

Specifically, we're talking about trading Peloton, a big, big winner over the past year that's fallen on tough times.


Continue Reading


2 Hotel Stocks To Target This Spring



March 21, 2021

It's no secret the COVID-19 pandemic hit several sectors hard…

Continue Reading


WealthPress LLC | 495 Town Plaza Ave | Jacksonville, FL 32081 | United States
Unsubscribe from future marketing messages from WealthPress LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment