Don't miss out on this early spring offer!

If you want 24/7 access to my own million-dollar portfolio, let me know today.
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 
Schaeffer's Logo

Trader, I have to close this offer out tonight, so if you want in, you have to let me know ASAP.

To keep this brief, here is what you get with this special offer to my Master Portfolio:

  1. Complete transparency to my stock trades.
  2. Real-time email notifications when I make a change to his portfolio, along with analysis and commentary.
  3. Access to view the Master Portfolio 24 hours a day, seven days a week - even when the market closes, the portfolio is always open on the web.
  4. The chance to invest alongside me by mirroring the Master Portfolio.
  5. All for the low price of $195 (a huge savings off the $995 1-year price)
  6. Lifetime Access! - Your subscription will never expire and you'll never pay another penny.

If all that sounds good, please click the link below to get started!

Act Now!

I've included my original email about this offer below, so you can read on for more details.

All my best,

Bernie Schaeffer
Chairman & CEO
Schaeffer's Investment Research
service@sir-inc.com
http://www.schaeffersresearch.com
1-800-448-2080
1-513-589-3800 International

Divider Bar

Dear Trader,

As a Schaeffer subscriber, you're set up to receive invaluable market information every trading day...information that gives you an edge over other investors and can really make a huge difference in your portfolio.

But I want to give you even more of an upper hand, Trader.

And what better way to do that than by allowing you to "look over my shoulder" as I trade actual long-term stock positions in real time?

You read that right. You can apprentice with me without ever leaving your desk!

As a subscriber to my Master Portfolio, you can follow me as I make moves in my million-dollar portfolio on Marketocracy.com. You'll not only be able to see what trades I make; I'll give you my rationale for entering new positions.

Just check out all you get with your Schaeffer's Master Portfolio subscription:

  • Complete transparency to my stock trades.
  • Real-time email notifications when I make a change to his portfolio, along with analysis and commentary.
  • Access to view the Master Portfolio 24 hours a day, seven days a week - even when the market closes, the portfolio is always open on the web.
  • The chance to invest alongside me by mirroring the Master Portfolio.

Master Portfolio gives you an opportunity to see my Expectational Analysis methodology at work and uncover stocks with serious profit-making potential. You'll receive at least one new position per month (if not more), with a balance of 10 open positions, on average, in the portfolio.

Watch over my shoulder as I trade stocks like:

  • DVA: up 16.15%!
  • YETI: up 64.60%!
  • CHWY: up 105.46%!
  • DKS: up 24.90%!
  • SONO: up 84.72%!
  • PINS: up 138.05%!
  • TWTR: up 91.64%
  • BBBY: up 33.10%!

Now normally you'd have to pay $995 a year to gain this level of access, but to say thank you for being a subscriber, I have an exclusive offer for you today.

Join today and you won't pay anywhere near $995 a year. For just $195 you'll get a year of Master Portfolio access, PLUS I'll remove the expiration date from your subscription.

That's a LIFETIME subscription to Master Portfolio for JUST $195!

Act Now!

But don't hesitate! This exclusive offer will end soon, so act now before it's too late!

You can call 1-800-448-2080 Ext. 1251 today until 5:30 p.m. ET and one of our helpful account executives can help you place your order or provide more information.

Sincerely,

Bernie Schaeffer
Chairman & CEO
Schaeffer's Investment Research
service@sir-inc.com
http://www.schaeffersresearch.com
1-800-448-2080
1-513-589-3800 International

5151 Pfeiffer Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45242

If you didn't create an account using this email address, please ignore this email or unsubscribe.

To ensure delivery of this email to your inbox and to enable images to load in future mailings, please add enews@schaeffer.com to your e-mail address book or safe senders list.

Although there is significant profit potential associated with buying options, there is also the risk of losing one's entire investment in any individual trade. In any option buying approach, it is expected that losing trades will be more numerous than winning trades. The goal is for the average gain to be significantly greater than the average loss so that the bottom line is profitable. Prior to purchase, ensure that you have a broker that allows the trading of options and that you are approved to trade options.

No comments:

Post a Comment