Gold is at all-time highs

Dear Reader,

My name is Bill Shaw, Stansberry Research's in-house commodities expert.

Earlier this summer, I recommended a new gold stock to my readers in my newsletter Commodity Supercycles.

It has absolutely everything going for it, so I'm reaching out to all Schaeffer's readers to make sure they're aware of this amazing opportunity.

I learned about it last year when I visited their site and walked the grounds, examining it with my own eyes.

Gold Mine Site Visit

It's a virtually unknown miner that is located in an area that has produced some of the richest mineral deposits on the planet. Several companies in this region have netted gains over 2,000% during gold bull markets in the past.

My research shows that one small junior miner that's flying under the radar is sitting on what could soon be one of the top 5 largest gold deposits in the world.

It's all coming to the surface now. Big drilling projects are underway... And while this area is a relatively unknown secret, it won't remain that way for long.

Later this year, the company will be releasing resource estimates and when they do, the secret will be out.

And put simply, this company could soar 10x from today's prices.

That's why I rushed to get this message in front of you today. I explain the full details in this short video, including how you can take advantage.

As gold is teetering near all-time highs, you want to get into these stocks NOW. Before they take off the hundreds of percent like I expect they will.

Watch this short video and get the facts for yourself today.

Regards,

William Shaw
Editor, Commodity Supercycles

P.S. As I write this, this stock is still priced around $4. But it likely won't stay secret for long. Learn about my favorite junior miner here.

This is a PAID ADVERTISEMENT provided to customers of Schaeffer's Investment Research. Although we have sent you this email, Schaeffer's does not specifically endorse this product nor is it responsible for the content of this advertisement. Furthermore, we make no guarantee or warranty about what is advertised above.

Your privacy is very important to us, if you wish to be excluded from future notices, do not reply to this message. Instead, please click here.

Schaeffer's Investment Research
5151 Pfeiffer Road, Suite 250
Cincinnati, Ohio 45242

Privacy Policy

No comments:

Post a Comment