Why I'm bullish on gold

Gold is a smoking-hot topic right now, and I know you guys have a lot of questions…
image
image
image

As Warren Buffett once said, "Gold is a way of going long on fear."

During times of uncertainty, it's gold that offers a "safe haven" to those looking for shelter from more traditional and volatile investments (like stocks).

And compared to investments in stocks, where even the largest blue-chip companies can (and have) failed, shares in gold often seem less risky…

Gold is a smoking-hot topic right now, and I know you guys have a lot of questions…

That's why I want to explain why I'm bullish (long-term) and how you stand a chance to profit while other assets are hibernating.

image

After another ugly round of newly released and worse-than-expected data, global shares and U.S. futures fell today.

Investors don't like the joblessness happening in America -- another 3.8 million people filed for unemployment last week -- and they especially don't like that Europe's regional economy shrunk by 3.8%.

The size of this contraction is, like many things following the pandemic outbreak, unprecedented -- the largest the economy has ever seen.

And as the U.S. economy is staggering from the continual blows from the virus, I'm starting to see some major red flags with these sectors and stocks.

If you're currently in them, I suggest you cut your losses before it's too late…

Avoid this sector at all costs.

In today's video, I'm also covering how fundamental data is shaping the stock market… the best way to identify the strongest and weakest sectors… and how to find stocks in those sectors.

Watch this video
image

James West recently showed me something I couldn't believe…

He discovered a market defect that allows traders to potentially collect $4,946 every week in just TWO clicks.

It doesn't matter if the stock goes up 10 cents or $10,000, you could collect a contractually guaranteed commission every seven days!

And after some major haggling, I've convinced him to let my subscribers in on his brand-new strategy.

Get this hack here
image

Miss what happened
today in the markets?
I've got you covered...


Catch the market update
image
image

There is a very high degree of risk involved in trading.

For our full disclaimer, visit here.

Unsubscribe

Wealthpress Holding LLC
12276 San Jose Blvd Suite 518
Jacksonville, Florida 32223
United States

No comments:

Post a Comment