Don't Just Follow Other Investors Blindly - Do This Instead

 
You are receiving this email as a part of your subscription to The Startup Investor. To remove your email from this list, unsubscribe here.
 
The Startup Investor
Tuesday, October 29, 2019
Don't Just Follow Other Investors Blindly - Do This Instead
Click to Watch
Dear Startup Investor,

I get a lot of calls and emails from people who want to know exactly where I invest my money.

"Follow the leader" is a simple strategy, and it's one that can pay off if you do it right.

Still, in my opinion, following other investors blindly is not the way to go.

Here's why: When you invest in a startup, you're making a highly personal decision. Every angel investor's philosophy is a little bit different.

For example... I'll sometimes invest in a startup not because I care about the potential return but because I think I have something to learn from the entrepreneur. Other times, I'll throw in a small investment just because I'm feeling lucky.

For me, those reasons are as good as any. But they might not be for you. Most angel investors - especially those just starting out - are after the biggest and best returns they can possibly get (and I can't really blame them).

For those people, I suggest investing under the guidance of a well-defined strategy, rather than simply duplicating someone else's portfolio. And the absolute best strategy I know of to maximize your potential returns is my 1,000X Formula.

It's a super-simple algorithm I use to determine whether or not a deal has the potential to return 1,000X my money. It is simple yet elegant - and it's never let me down.

Just click here to learn what it is and how to use it.

Until next time,

Neil
Trending
Stay Connected
facebook twitter instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment