By Naningbob's

This is a pretty good system on forexfactory.com. Currently I still use this and add some indicator for trading:

".....Over the years we have developed several trading models that have worked under certain conditions. If you trade with some street smarts the different EAs have done well. We have range trading EAs that function very well if you stay away from the really big news stories.
Trading a currencies range is found at: http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=150293
A second system of trading which is my favorite and I trade live all the time as a counter trend trading system is found at: http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=169309
Trying to improve those systems I finally found a system of trading with the trend that I think will actually work. This system is about all the quaint phrases you find all over Forex Factory. FOLLOW THE TREND, SELL THE RALLIES, BUY THE DIPS. We are actually going to show how to do those things and letting an EA handle the entrances and most of the exits. First and foremost I want to thank SwingMan for inventing the best trend indicator I have seen. He took the ideas we had been trading in our counter trend system and came up with an indicator that really is close in showing when there is price reversal. He put the ideas in one indicator and as you will see it is dynamite. I added it to a trend trading EA that I was trying to get working and TaDa several great ideas merged into one and .......... well here is the thread. Lets trade the trend. We know when to get in, when to get out and when to reenter. When to buy the dips and when to sell the rallies with a degree of accuracy. So here we go. Please read all of the attached materials before posting questions. I will post my trades every day like I did in my 4H trading system and you will see the good and the bad. My first week will be on a demo account before I go live. I want to double check all the indicators and EAs first before committing live money. 5D Version is now ready but untested, so please test before using. Especially make sure of the MPTM EAs in the 5D version, the 4D versions I have already used on my live account with IBFX.
Changes
Version 3.1
I am posting version 3.1 changes in the EAs and templates. The changes are some of the lines were removed from the 02 series templates there is no TP so those lines were removed. They were also changed from a simple MA to a LWMA in both the EAs and Templates. A couple of the sell EAs had a -3 in the code and it should have been a +3 in the code so the werent working. I also enlarged the entrance area from 3 to 5 in all the EAs. Templates were also added for the MPTM templates that werent in the original. This update is called version 3.1 and should replace all 3.0 versions. I removed the mptm templates becuase newer versions are now available.
version 3.2 EAs only
Makes sure the Magic Number same as the EA number. Adds +10 to the entrance line price has to go 10 pips beyond the line to enter. The Stop loss was changed from 30 to 50. Fewer trades but far fewer stop losses. More profitable than the 3.1 in testing so far.
Version 3.3
Similar to version 3.2 but we have the EA stop trading when price reverses. See pages 6&7 for directions..."

By forexfactory.com

Here is an illustration of this System:




































Get Bonus No Deposite in your Trading Account now and add this currency pair to your forex portfolio, enjoy your trading with us!

    
    

No comments:

Post a Comment