[Trade Update] Half the position is closed - 26.47% [held 1 day]

 
Hey - Lance here.

Just wanted to give you an update on how things are going…

I've closed out half the position from Friday's 3D Profit Surge Alert for a 26.47% return...

While closing out a 26.47% return overnight (well from Friday to the following Monday's bell but you know what I mean!) is a good start...

I'm going to hold the remaining half and continue to ride this trade, because this stock is on fire.

While these are called "Weekly 3D Profit Surge Alerts" – I can't really make these insider moves happen...

(You know, the "insider maneuvers" happening outside the stock market that trigger me to place these trades....)

...But that actually works in our favor; these shady corporate insiders are always up to something!

I issued two alerts just last week… the one I mentioned above, which I closed half the options position on….

And another we may have to soon close as well – the stock is up over 9% just today…

But Don't Worry!

...I plan to issue another as early as tomorrow.

If you'd like to access the portfolio and the next trade alert, please sign up before tomorrow at midnight, because my publisher is insisting the entry fee be raised.

(we may have to close access to entry for a period of time as well)

Once this time hits zero
this annual access special will be gone…

 
 
Lance Ippolito
3D Profit Surges

 
 
 
¹Disclaimer: The profits and performance shown are not typical and do not guarantee future trade results.
 
 

A New Money Crew Publication

Disclaimer & Disclosures
The information in this email is intended for informational purposes only and does not guarantee specific results as there is a high degree of risk involved with trading. Also, our traders are real traders and may have financial interests in the companies discussed. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.


No comments:

Post a Comment