Good morning from the future!

"Gee, I sure love losing an hour of sleep because the government told me too," said nobody ever.

Happy morning! Hope you remembered to jump your clocks forward. Make the coffee extra strong today.

Hey, you'll think it's cool when it's not nighttime at 5:30 anymore. You just gotta push through till then. Chin up!

I don't usually like watching myself on camera…

But this video was so darn fun, and I love it so much, that I'm willing to make an exception!

My buddy Justin and I (or I should say, my "caddy" Justin) can't wait for you to hear about this awesome new club we've started.

You want my favorite affordable stock pick each month? You got it!

Richard Wyckoff is Calling
You're telling me you've never heard of Richard Wyckoff? Well what the heck is wrong with you?

Just kidding. But Wyckoff was a genius who found a way to play the so-called "Smart Money" to his advantage, even all the way back during the Great Depression (aka the mega-sad).

And now my buddy Dr. Bauer, the German technical analyst you know and love, uses Wyckoff's techniques to identify the ideal trades.

I'm gonna invent Daylight Saving Time! This'll be great!

— Ben Franklin, probably

Well, Ben, since you also had so much to do with electricity, you probably should have known that this would become useless after a while!

Thanks for the lost hour of sleep, buddy. I'll get you back in the fall!

Have an amazing Sunday everyone!

I Love the Heck Outta You!,
Rob

Leveraged trading in foreign currency or off-exchange products on margin carries significant risk and may not be suitable for all investors. We advise you to carefully consider whether trading is appropriate for you based on your personal circumstances. You may lose more than you invest. We recommend that you seek independent advice and ensure you fully understand the risks involved before trading. The information on this website is intended as educational in nature and we do not recommend that you buy or sell any specific financial instrument.
 
 
Daily Profit Publishing , 1800 Hughes Landing Blvd. Ste. 200, The Woodlands, TX 77380, United States


No comments:

Post a Comment