We're Up 323% On Our Disruptor Pick, What’s Next?

 
Honestly, a few years ago, I never thought I'd see the day where BlackBerry would return to my portfolio...

Its fall from grace in the smartphone industry might have scared any investor from ever considering it again.

That was until a fundamental shift in their philosophy…

A new evolution of BlackBerry aligns them perfectly to DISRUPT the autonomous vehicle revolution.

BlackBerry's partnership with Amazon and their Intelligent Vehicle Data Platform should provide the key upside catalyst their shareholders are looking for in 2021.

As a member of my Disruptor Digest, you would have known all of this way back in October. And before the price surged to these current levels!

"Readers who invested at the time of my recommendation (Oct 15th, when the price was $5.16), had the chance at a profit opportunity of 322.87% by today!":


More than tripling your investment in one quarter of reading the
Disruptor Digest.

You would've had the chance to get your hands on some of those profits… but, if you missed out, that's okay!!

Because those are the types of stories I am looking for… My whole investing philosophy is finding these companies before they blow up on mainstream news channels.

For instance, there is a technological breakthrough that has been heavily ignored by the general public and news media…

Jeff Bezos and Google have already invested heavily into this new $15 trillion tech.

If you sign up for Disruptor Digest now, I will immediately send you this exclusive investment analysis and my next stock picks I believe will change the way we live our lives...

Like with BlackBerry, you don't want to be late to the party.

Join me and the smartest billionaires investors now!

James West
Midas Letter

 

A Fortune Research Publication
Disclaimer & Disclosures
The information in this email is intended for informational purposes only and does not guarantee specific results as there is a high degree of risk involved with trading. Also, our traders are real traders and may have financial interests in the companies discussed. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment