Why did Amazon register these two websites…

The Bleeding Edge

Dear Reader,

Amazon made a strange move that was never reported by the mainstream media...

In fact, the ONLY reason why it popped up on my radar is because of my high-level Silicon Valley connections.

On October 31, 2017, Amazon quietly registered two website domains... just 21 days after Bitcoin first spiked above the $5000 mark...

Here’s the proof:

Image
I believe the reason they did it is because...

Amazon is on the verge of releasing its own cryptocurrency .

This could happen tomorrow... It could happen next week... or it might not happen for a couple more months. But rest assured... I believe Amazon Coin is coming out before the end of 2019.

And to tell you the truth, when a major player like Amazon enters the crypto market... it’s going to blow Bitcoin, Ethereum… and any other coin... out of the water.

I’ve uncovered two backdoor ways for you to profit as soon as Amazon makes this huge announcement.

Get the full story right here.

My two cents... Position yourself quickly in this rare opportunity before the mainstream media gets wind of this.

Get my recommendations here.

Sincerely,

Jeff Brown
Editor, The Near Future Report



To ensure our emails continue reaching your inbox,
please add our email address to your address book.

No comments:

Post a Comment