A few worth following...

The Bleeding Edge

Dear Reader,

A word of advice...

When it comes to market recommendations, there are a few people you should listen to...

Allow me to introduce myself and some of my trusted colleagues who have a successful track record of identifying rare market trends before most.

Image

My name is Jeff Brown and I'm a 27-year veteran of Silicon Valley. I've worked at the executive level for some of the hottest tech companies in the world, including NXP Semiconductors and Qualcomm, where I drove share prices to new highs. I have degrees from the London Business School and Purdue University's famous "cradle of astronauts." And, I hold professional certificates from MIT and Stanford.

Some say I have a knack for identifying big trends before they happen. In 2016 and 2018, I picked the top-performing stocks on the Nasdaq and S&P 500 — before almost anyone had ever heard of them. And, I've just made my prediction for my number one tech stock of 2019. It's the company behind a brand-new 5G device that I expect to take the market by storm.

If you're interested, you can watch my full presentation here.

Image

Doug Casey is a best-selling author, world-renowned speculator, and libertarian philosopher. He has garnered a well-earned reputation for his erudite (and often controversial) insight into politics, economics, and investment markets.

Doug literally wrote the book on profiting from periods of economic turmoil: his book Crisis Investing spent multiple weeks as #1 on the New York Times best-seller list and became the best-selling financial book of 1980 with 438,640 copies sold.

He just wrote a controversial book about surviving in modern-day America. Click here to see how you can claim your free copy now.

Image

Jeff Clark has an exceptional track record when it comes to making money in the stock market. He's a former $200 million Silicon Valley money manager who retired at the age of 42. His secret? Well, his options strategy is different and probably unlike anything you've ever seen. And, he just released a new Retirement Blueprint where he reveals how to retire rich with just 3 stocks.

Click here to see how you can get the names and tickers of the 3 stocks to get started.

Image

Teeka Tiwari is widely considered one of the world's premier cryptocurrency experts. He's also a former hedge fund manager and Wall Street executive who began his career at the age of 18. He's made his clients millions in the foreign markets, commodities, and individual trades. And, during the crypto boom, Teeka predicted winner after winner. Those who listened to his recommendations could have made 9 times, 13 times, even 110 times their money... And now he's been following the marijuana market. He just released his latest research where he reveals how to potentially profit from cannabis this year.

Watch his presentation: How to Make 100% Legal Cannabis Profits — This Year.

These guys, along with myself, are some of the best strategic analysts in the industry. And, as an avid reader of our newsletter, you have the exclusive opportunity to be one of the first to hear about their time-sensitive market alerts and research.

Sincerely,

Jeff Brown
Editor, The Near Future Report



To ensure our emails continue reaching your inbox,
please add our email address to your address book.

No comments:

Post a Comment