I Wouldn’t Touch These 2 Tech Giants

Don't say I didn't tell you so…
image
image

I've just caught wind of something incredible…

There's a brand-new way to make money in the markets with technology that could predict the EXACT price a stock will move to…

Can you even begin to imagine what this could do for your portfolio? For YOU? Folks, I'm talking about 96%-plus accuracy in some cases.

And I have all the answers…

Show me the answers
image
image

This should come as no surprise, but the single best sector to outperform the overall market right now is the tech sector.

While most familiar names -- like Amazon, Facebook, and Microsoft -- continue to trade higher, I need to warn you about two of these giants.

Just look at these major cracks in their foundations.

So, if you're currently long these stocks, you might want to limit your exposure...

image

Global shares mostly dropped today as investors have become increasingly cautious after major indices closed out their best quarters in years.

At the same time, many analysts are now worried about the upcoming U.S. elections and other risks that might disturb the markets. If democrats populate the White House and Congress, we could see higher tax rates, resulting in weaker corporate profits.

That's why I need you to understand this…

In today's video, I'm also giving you my predictions for trading action in July… the best sector to trade right now… and the two pullback stocks I'm targeting today.

Get the action here
image

Miss what happened
today in the markets?
I've got you covered...


Catch the market update
image
image

There is a very high degree of risk involved in trading.

For our full disclaimer, visit here.

Unsubscribe

Wealthpress Holding LLC
12276 San Jose Blvd Suite 518
Jacksonville, Florida 32223
United States

No comments:

Post a Comment