Your all-inclusive guide to cannabis investing is ready

 
You are receiving this email as a part of your subscription to The Startup Investor. To remove your email from this list, unsubscribe here.
 
The Startup Investor
Dear Startup Investor,

Neil here. I hope you've had a fun and relaxing weekend.

Personally, I've been hard at work preparing something that I think you'll be really excited about. It's been a labor of love - I barely had time to eat dinner yesterday! - but it's all going to be worth it when I show it to you this Thursday.

I don't want to spoil the surprise, but I will say that you'll get the rare opportunity to look in on one of the team's Private Dealroom meetings. We only hold these meetings when we have a truly exciting deal to discuss... and the list of people allowed in the room is extremely limited.

That's why I'm so thrilled to be able to show you a little bit more of what we do in there. I'll be dropping more hints about what the special surprise is as the week goes on, so be sure to check your inbox.

In the meantime, check out some of last week's headlines below.

We'll talk soon.

Until next time,









No comments:

Post a Comment