The Best Investing Ideas… for Free

Louis Navelliers Market 360

Brought to you by INVESTORPLACE


Louis Navellier
Louis Navellier

Hello Investor,

Louis Navellier here.

I’m writing this letter to say “thank you” for your interest in our research.

Since it’s your first day with us, I’d like to tell you a bit about myself…

And make you aware of a fantastic investment resource available to you for free.

This resource can turbocharge your investment results. It can show you a whole new way to make money in stocks. And it will help you get into the stock market’s next giant winners BEFORE they start their huge runs higher.

These aren’t empty promises from an amateur. I’ve been in the investment business for more than 30 years… and I started at a young age.

When I was in college, my economics professor told me that the stock market could not be beat… that you might as well put your money into index funds and call it a day.

But I knew he was wrong.

To prove it, I wrote an algorithm that crushed the S&P by a factor of more than 3-to-1. My algorithm worked so well, in fact, that I even began publishing stock recommendations out of my dorm room. I wasn’t even 19 yet!

It didn’t take long for Wall Street to come calling…

I used my expertise in programming to build one of the most successful money management companies in the country. I created a proprietary trading code that allowed our firm to uncover Apple at $4… Oracle at $6… and other huge winners like Starbucks, Amazon, Intel, and Google well before they were household names.

High net worth investors, Wall Street money managers and financial planners were practically beating down our door to follow my work!

My research has been featured in high-profile financial publications like The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Barron’s, The New York Times

MarketWatch recognized me as “The Advisor Who Recommended Google Before Anyone Else.”

Thanks to my extensive work in computerized stock analysis (often called “quantitative analysis, or “quant” for short), Forbes ran an article calling me the “King of Quants.” I’ve also made more money than I care to spend.

I’m not telling you this to brag. Just to show you that when it comes to investing, I don’t just talk the talk. I walk the walk. And my track record proves it.

And now, I’d like to make you aware of another fantastic investment resource available to you for free.

In my free research note — called Market 360 — I share my latest thoughts and research with investors looking for an edge in the market. Inside Market 360, you’ll find actionable stock ideas and my commentary on the markets.

We publish Market 360 about four times per week. Each issue will take you less than three minutes to read. We aim to pass along great ideas and great research without taking up much of your time.

I hope you enjoy your free subscription to Market 360. I believe reading it will make you a smarter, richer investor.

Tomorrow, I’ll write you again with some great information about our unique approach to the markets. This approach can provide you with a great new way to make money in stocks. I think you’ll really enjoy learning how it works.

Regards,

Signed:
Louis Navellier

P.S. If you want to get started on my actionable stock ideas right away, I just put the finishing touches on a presentation that details my #1 tech stock for 2019. For a limited time, you can view it here.


InvestorPlace

To prevent this email newsletter from getting swept up by an overzealous filter, please add our "From" address (LouisNavellier@Investorplace.com) to your address book.

Comments?

Send us an email to feedback@investorplace.com.

MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT

We hope this timely investing advice is valuable to you. If your email address has changed please email us at feedback@investorplace.com.

To manage your email preferences, go here

We will honor your request within 7-10 days.

Copyright © 2021 InvestorPlace.com

Presented by InvestorPlace Media, LLC

1125 N. Charles St, Baltimore, MD 21201

No comments:

Post a Comment